Tuesday, November 14, 2006

8.41pm...

i stopped being productive at about 6.30...

but i'm still stuck at the office waiting to be picked up. *sigh* i need to save up for driving lessons. but then, comes another problem. a driving license is useless without a car to drive in. doo bee doo bee doo. that singsong expression reminds me of my beloved ally and bryan.

everyday i think about signing into blogger... but that thought quickly evaporates when i think about what interesting things i could possibly post up.

....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....

that's pretty much what my mind draws up. a whole bunch of dots forming empty sentences.

i'm already counting down the days to my next pay check. where did it all go? putting aside the fact that it's not much in the first place.

- family seafood dinner (ouch!)
- design books
- MAC make up brush set
- doctor
- food
- food
- food
- oh... and... more food

oh... my ride is here!!

FOOOOOOOOODDDDDD!! i'm starving. grrr.

No comments: