Wednesday, September 26, 2007

diorrhea is the new black

i should get diorrhea more often.

after squeezing everything out and emptying the entire contents of my stomach and intestines, my stomach is now completely flat. it has not been this flat since... i don't know when. but my point is, it's flat.

or at least, it WAS completely flat... until i had dinner. *sheepish grin*

so girls. forget dieting. forget exercising. forget those slimming pills.

just eat really bad food and lao-sai your way to a slimmer, trimmer you!!

________________

i got a job offer today. should i take it? hmmm. tempting, oh so tempting. the only thing is, can i handle working with my godmother? this is where mummy's advice comes in.

and dear mummy is coming down this sunday. i'm half looking forward to it, and half dreading it. my loud, rowdy, hyper, psycho, doesn't-know-how-to-grow-old mother.

No comments: