Friday, February 29, 2008

new year, new job, new me

i'm holding my breath in anticipation of her answer.

i asked the design house if they would reconsider their figure. and if they do, i've decided to just take it. i've decided to hold on to the passion while i'm still relatively young.

worse comes to worst, i'll work for Godmother and freelance for them instead. that just means i'll have to stay in this country a lil longer than planned.
___________

i had farewell dinner and drinks with my colleagues last night at J&Rs.

it still feels kinda surreal. i don't think it's quite hit me that i'm actually leaving! i haven't even started packing up my stuff yet.

i told my boss i'd probably come back to the office next week to hang out coz i'll be bored. and i'm really going to miss some of the colleagues i have come to think of as my second family.

i'll definitely miss the lunches full of sexual conversations. and my boss walking around barefoot acting like a hooligan. i'll miss pretending to be pissed off with the servicing people and throwing pseudo tantrums.

but i think the first thing i'll miss is having a cheque to look forward to at the end of the month. hopefully won't be unemployed for too long.

No comments: