Wednesday, April 26, 2006

remember remember the 5th of november

it's been almost a week since i watched v for vendetta with jet, "fucking fantastic and fucking beautiful" ally and boisterous bryan.

I STILL CAN'T GET OVER IT!!

i was impressed after watching it... and it still continues to impress me. the script was an absolute delight, the plot was incredibly substantial and everything was so fantastically executed. this would have to be my absolute favourite scene... the lead up to it... *faint*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

but enough of my opinion. i don't want to butter it up too much (oops!! too late!!) lest you go watch it with expectations the height of mt everest and not have it live up to it. so go in with no expectations and enjoy it.

Remember, remember, the fifth of November, gunpowder treason and plot. I see no reason why the gunpowder treason should ever be forgot.

No comments: